Raznovrsno Forum
Prijavi se ili Registruj!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raznovrsno Forum
Prijavi se ili Registruj!
Raznovrsno Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Traži

Rezultati od :

Rechercher Napredna potraga

Prijatelji Foruma
web dizajn
New topics
» Halid Muslimovic - Tekstovi pesama
YouTube Music Downloader  EmptySub Jul 08, 2023 6:08 am od apolonija_ana_

» Hi
YouTube Music Downloader  EmptySub Jul 08, 2023 5:30 am od apolonija_ana_

» YouTube Music Downloader
YouTube Music Downloader  EmptySre Maj 17, 2023 10:02 am od Admin

» Napomena
YouTube Music Downloader  EmptySre Maj 17, 2023 6:18 am od Admin

» Black and White Women Photography
YouTube Music Downloader  EmptyČet Maj 14, 2020 6:45 am od saska85

» Tarot cards
YouTube Music Downloader  EmptyUto Maj 12, 2020 2:30 am od goca123

» Scooter - Biografija
YouTube Music Downloader  EmptyPon Maj 11, 2020 8:43 am od goran78

» Beba Selimovic - Biografija
YouTube Music Downloader  EmptyPon Maj 11, 2020 8:38 am od goran78

» Sasa Matic - Biografija
YouTube Music Downloader  EmptyPon Maj 11, 2020 8:22 am od goran78

April 2024
PonUtoSreČetPetSubNed

Kalendar Kalendar

Naj bolji poslanici
saska85 (505)
YouTube Music Downloader  I_vote_lcapYouTube Music Downloader  I_voting_barYouTube Music Downloader  I_vote_rcap 
ema (408)
YouTube Music Downloader  I_vote_lcapYouTube Music Downloader  I_voting_barYouTube Music Downloader  I_vote_rcap 
iron (140)
klju (75)
goca123 (46)
modesty (38)
ivanans (20)
Admin (13)
goran78 (7)
apolonija_ana_ (5)

Ko je trenutno na forumu
Imamo 1 korisnika na forumu: 0 Registrovanih, 0 Skrivenih i 1 Gost

Nema

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 38 dana Ned Mar 19, 2023 12:28 am

YouTube Music Downloader

Ići dole

YouTube Music Downloader  Empty YouTube Music Downloader

Počalji od Admin Sre Maj 17, 2023 10:02 am

YouTube Music Downloader 9.9.4.4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YouTube Music Downloader is free to download from our software library. This is an intuitive piece of kit designed to help users download their favorite video clips from YouTube. It can be handled by anyone, regardless of previous experience in such applications.
The installation procedure is done in no time and does not need special input on behalf of the user. The GUI is made from a standard window with a clean and intuitive structure, where you can create a new downloading job by pasting the YouTube URL, pointing out the output format and location, and clicking a button.

YouTube Music Downloader supports the MP4, MP3, WMV, 3GP, MPG AMR, AAC and other formats for the output, so it basically converts the videos to a preferred file type after downloading them.

This task does not take a long time to finish, during which YouTube Music Downloader runs on quite a low quantity of CPU and RAM. It does not affect the PC’s overall performance and, since it can be minimized to the taskbar, it does not disrupt normal user activity.

As far as program settings are concerned, it is possible to set YouTube Music Downloader to open the output directory when the task is done, as well as to automatically open the drag zone (a small dropbox that is shown on the screen to help you process YouTube links easier).

A built-in web browser is available, in order to locate designated videos quicker and without handling third-party applications. It is possible to remove an entry from the list, as well as to clear the entire queue.

Unfortunately, the unregistered version of YouTube Music Downloader has some harsh limitations. For example, it does not allow users to edit output audio and video parameters. Other similar applications deliver the same functionality and are free of charge, such as aTube Catcher.

Features of YouTube Music Downloader Portable
Use YouTube Music Down-loader To Download YouTube HD Video
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Video as HD(High Definition) MPEG4 Video format!

Use YouTube Music Down-loader To Download YouTube HQ Video
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Video as HQ(High Quality) MP4 Video format!

Use YouTube Music Down-loader As MP3 Downloader
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Video to MP3 Audio for iPod, MP3 Player and Cellphone.

Use YouTube Music Down-loader As YouTube Video Downloader
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Videos To AVI and WMV files and watch them offline

Use YouTube Music Down-loader to Download Videos for iPod
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Videos To MOV format, and watch music videos on your iPod

Use YouTube Music Downloader to Download Videos for PSP
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Videos To MP4 format for PSP

Use YouTube Music Downloader to Download Videos for Cellphone
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Videos To 3GP files, you can watch them on your Cellphone

YouTube Music Downloader 9.9.4.4 | File Size: 40 MB

Kod:
https://douploads.net/153a2dmxiopz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broj poruka : 13
Datum upisa : 13.02.2020

https://raznovrsno.forumotion.me

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh

Dozvole ovog foruma: